Monday, December 3, 2012

November Reading Stats

It's already December. Shit. When did that happen?*

My stats for November are better than October, but not by much. I'm still making it through a review book and I also reread about half of Let's Pretend This Never Happened because I needed laughter. Not that anything bad or depressing happened. Just you know, laughter is fun. ANYWAY, the stats!

Number of books read
3
Pet Semetary by Stephen King
Zombie by Joyce Carol Oates
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith

Number of pages read
1,111

Percentage of fiction
100% - ALL THE FICTION (plus a little bit of Let's Pretend...)

Percentage of female authors
33% - got one!

Percentage of white authors
100% - dammit

Percentage of US authors
100%

Percentage of ebooks
60%

Books written by decade
1980s - 33%
1990s - 33%
2010s - 33%

Challenge books
33% - look I'm still sorta-but-not-really doing those challenges!

Hopefully I can end the year on a high note. We shall see my friends, we shall see.

*I just answered myself with "Right after November 30th." Cos I'm a smart ass, even to myself.