Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Holidays! and reviews to come

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/Festivus/etc. I spent lots of time visiting family, both mine and Boyfriend's, which is fun. Plus I got to see Wicked on Broadway so you guys are lucky you're not actually around me while I listen to the soundtrack on repeat. I'm pretty sure Boyfriend is just making up work he has to do this week to get away from it.

I haven't spent too much time online over the last few days which means I am getting even more behind on reviews. To keep myself accountable, here are the reviews I need to get to

The Color Purple by Alice Walker
Transformations by Anne Sexton
11/22/63 by Stephen King
The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror by Christopher Moore

And now, I don't have adorable pet pictures to distract you from my procrastinations. However, I do have this AWESOME HAT Boyfriend got me for Xmas and I need your opinion: Owl or Cat?